You are here
Welcome to The 12 Hexies (or Less) Blog Hop!
The whole idea behind this thing is: I love English paper piecing (obviously). I think just about anyone who tries it loves it, too. The whole problem with EPP is that it's an endurance sport. So lots of us start noodling with hexies, and then come face to face with the reality of stitching up thousands of them to make a quilt, and we put those hexies in a drawer somewhere and feel guilty that we'll never get around to finishing them.
…So I thought, wouldn't it be fun to invite some talented bloggers to come up with projects you can make with no more than a dozen hexies? That way, finishing is practically guaranteed, and there's no guilt!
Here are the awesome EPP-ers (some longtime, some new) who are joining me in this adventure:
- Diana Ray, Ray's Sew Crafty
- Maryline Collioud Robert, Mary & Patch
- Pam Harris, Gingerbread Snowflakes
- Rebecca Greco, Hugs Are Fun
- Haley Pierson-Cox, The Zen of Making
- Melissa Peda, 100 Billion Stars
- Abby Glassenberg, While She Naps
- Jessica Alexandrakis, Life Under Quilts
- Anjeanette Klinder
The linky below will automagically display everyone's new links each day of the hop, so check back!